Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016)
Movie: Kung Fu Panda 3
- Director: Alessandro Carloni, Jennifer Yuh
- Writers: Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger
- Stars: Jack Black, Bryan Cranston, Dustin Hoffman, Angelina Jolie, J.K. Simmons, Jackie Chan, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, David Cross, Kate Hudson, James Hong, Randall Duk Kim, Steele Gagnon, Liam Knight, Wayne Knight
- Release Date: January 29, 2016
- Run Time: 1h 35min
- Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Family
Grab destiny by the rice dumplings.
This film follows fairly soon after the events of the second movie with Po (Jack Black) continuing his duties as the Dragon Warrior. Things soon start to change for Po when Shifu (Dustin Hoffman) gives him the responsibility of teaching the Five while he pursues the ancient art of ‘chi’. In addition to this, Po’s biological father, Li (Bryan Cranston), finally finds him and wants to start a new relationship with him. As if things weren’t already complicated enough, Kai (J.K. Simmons), an evil Yak from the spirit realm, uses the chi from dead kung fu masters to make his way back to the mortal realm and starts causing havoc. Now Po has to travel to the hidden Panda village to learn the ancient art of chi and use it to once again vanquish Kai from the mortal realm.